Obsolescence is the price of technological advance. I don't know if someone else said that or if it is something I can now lay claim to as a "new thought." But I know this -- as we go forward with exciting new creations like the rapidly advancing mobile technology, we find some other aspects of technology are cast aside.
Below is an article that matter-of-factly reports on the unfolding developments of mobile phone growth. It is amazing to think how something that was first created (and amazingly at that) to just complete a "call without a cord" has multiplied into something that has swept across the vast business landscape putting whole sectors either at-risk or totally out of business. I have never considered the impact that smartphones would have on Internet Service Providers, but it sure makes sense and this article does a good job of explaining it.
Read the Article from The Citizen, which is published in Tanzania.

No comments:
Post a Comment